The Foundation for California Community Colleges has been working with us since 2021.
Initially, The Foundation hired us to extend the functionality of the existing booking system on their legal service appointment portal to fit their needs.
The next objective was to develop new features for the appointment booking system, like email and SMS template management, language management, and new tools to help the students find information about California colleges easily.
We have continuously upgraded the booking system with improvements, making the management process easier for the Caseworkers and Provider administrators, offering the best quality of services.
Key Development Features
The appointment booking system is developed on the WordPress CMS, making the development process easy and flawless.
We created new plugins using the WordPress standards and best practices to add the new features, respecting the OOP, KISS, and SOLID principles.
Technologies and implementation: we used WordPress CMS for the flexibility of development and ease of extending the existing plugins.
Here's what we developed for the Foundation for California Community
- Extended functionality for the booking system and the administration section for Caseworkers and Provider administrators, making the interface easier to use, saving the users' and workers' time.
- We updated the UI design for the admin interfaces and made them ADA-compliant.
- Added support for multilanguage.
- We have created an enhanced management interface for email and SMS notification templates.
- We created a timeline and interactive map tool for the K-16 collaborative grant program.
- WordPress CMS
- rapidcontent.io API
- Twilio API
- Google Maps API